Individuals and Patients
- Skyrocketing treatment costs
- Exorbitant prices on prescription drugs
- Thousands of indistinguishable providers
- A myriad of complex insurance plans
- Incomprehensible billing and coding rules
Like many others, you may have realized that you must take a more active role in your healthcare. But you don’t know exactly how. We do.
Even with government reform, healthcare remains difficult to understand and use.
Patients have unique needs that can be overlooked when they enter and transition through today’s fragmented healthcare system.
As patients are now beginning to realize, they must take a more active role in their health and healthcare. In doing so, they need a professional by their side (much like an attorney for a legal matter) to ensure that they have a voice representing them and to ensure their care is organized, delivered optimally and managed to meet their needs.
As a purchaser of healthcare services, you must find ways to understand and manage the cost to make care affordable.
More importantly, you need a partner to help you navigate the healthcare system to ensure you have the best possible experience should you or a member of your family need it.
We can help.
We are…Your Partner.
Our services are designed to help our clients maximize their healthcare journey by removing obstacles that impact care outcomes; remove barriers to needed resources and contain costs. We can help eliminate the specter of fear, uncertainty and doubt rooted in today’s healthcare system and replace it with clarity, more confidence and peace of mind. We provide the tools and resources you may lack to enable you have a more favorable experience and outcome.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Review and audit medical bills
- Solve insurance payment issues
- Address denials and appeals
- Liaise with providers
- Provide care and case management
- Research affordable prescription options
- Help with transition to assisted living or long-term care
- Navigate patients thru life changing diagnosis and treatment
- Find aid and assistance for our Veterans and others who may be eligible